The difference between THIS, THAT, THESE and THOSE in English.
Includes an activity for students to practice these demonstratives.
In the first section, you will see Rob Woodward pointing to different things.
Sometimes he points to one thing that is close (THIS)
Sometimes he points to one thing that is far/at a distance (THAT)
Sometimes he points to two or more things that are close (THESE)
Sometimes he points to two or more things that are far/at a distance (THOSE)
The correct demonstrative will appear written on the screen and you will hear its pronunciation.
Make sure you listen to the difference in pronunciation of THIS and THESE.
In the second section, a summary chart appears then an exercise where the viewer needs to decide which demonstrative (this, that, these, those) needs to be used in each situation. A finger points to a thing or things that are close or far from it.
Finally a second summary chart appears where this/that/these/those are used as demonstrative adjectives before the word book or books.
This book – These books – That book – Those books.
This video is appropriate to use in ESOL classrooms of all ages and English teachers are welcome to use it.
See our grammar lesson about these demonstrative pronouns (this, that, these, those):
#ThisThatTheseThose #LearnEnglish #Demonstratives
NOTE: Our English lessons and English language resources are for people over the age of 13.
Do you like WOODWARD ENGLISH and want to learn more and improve your English? Here are the next steps:
1) SUBSCRIBE to the WOODWARD ENGLISH channel so you know when I create new videos to help you improve your English.
Make sure you click the notifications bell so you know immediately when I upload a new English lesson.
2) JOIN Woodward English on YouTube
Exclusive videos only for members (including bloopers and behind the scenes).
Exclusive members only posts in our YT community tab.
Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat
Custom emoji to use in live chat
I’m more likely to create videos that are recommended by members
3) See our FREE ENGLISH LESSONS and language learning articles:
4) ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES
English Language Resources for Teachers and Parents. (Ideal for ESOL / ESL / ELL students or homeschool)
Each purchase helps me to continue creating more free English language resources on YouTube and the Woodward English websites.
5) LET’S CONNECT!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- gái xinh bikini | tổng hợp gái xinh | bikini
- TỈNH MÊ Chơn Truyền Chân Lý Phật Dạy – HT Thích Từ Thông
- Giải Phóng Ram Làm iPhone Dùng Mượt Hơn Bằng Cách Đơn Giản | Truesmart
- 【Vietsub】Happy Camp 09/05 | Tống Uy Long, Viên San San, Vương Tử Dị, Trần Học Đông, Kim Hạn
- Thủ Thuật Excel ✅ Cách Bỏ Dấu Tiếng Việt Trong Excel ✅ Vương Văn Hiệu